XPLM Component Database Integration
With the XPLM Component Database Integration (CDI) you can retrieve material data in real time and feed it into the PLM system.
The plug-in for Oracle Agile PLM automatically accesses existing PLM functionalities. In this way, the advantages of the PLM system are optimally used to connect to valid, online-retrievable information and to quickly and efficiently integrate component and compliance data.
Take advantage of the XPLM CDI to quickly find replacements for non-compliant parts among more than 140 million components and be one step ahead in the future.
- Quick and easy installation
- No additional servers needed, all based on Oracle Agile PLM standards
- Periodic and manual updates with just one mouse click
- User-friendly and uncomplicated
- No caching of the data, all by direct inquiry
- Graphical editor for mapping data fields
- Flexible and expandable
- Intelligent queries minimize costs
- Favorable standard pack
- Costly "last-minute buys" are a thing of the past with the XPLM CDI
- The entire product and manufacturer information is updated and completed with uniform sizes and formats
- Receive proof of this by original manufacturer documentation
- Lower the risk of production loss due to surprising part termination
- Time-consuming retrieval of supplier data is no longer necessary and can be viewed with one click
- Products are designed and manufactured in compliance with the current legislation from the start
- Lower administrative costs for maintaining product and compliance data