Don’t let your design data manage you: How to make PCB Design Data Management an Inherent part of your design process.
Integration of ECAD Systems is of ever increasing importance, due to the rising dependency on interdisciplinary work within design processes. XPLM is focused on the development of ECAD Integrations for PTC Windchill to support interdisciplinary product creation, in a way that engineers can easily adopt and embrace. Without their buy-in, your PLM investment is not reaching it's full potential for your business! Experience a well-proven and customizable integration solution for various ECAD vendors, such as Altium Designer, Cadence, Mentor, AutoCAD Electrical, EPLAN, Engineering Base,...
- Why PCB design data management is key to sustained design success
- Common issues and points of failure as well as how to identify and overcome them
- How to ensure BOM, Design, and Part data are always up-to-date and in-sync
- Why connecting your data to the rest of the organization is important
- How to easily and effectively manage your design data directly inside your CAD environment
- How automated data exchange processes eliminate sources of error and save engineering time
- PLM Managers / Administrators
- ECAD Engineers
- Product Managers
- Marc Hutsch, Director Sales and Business Development at XPLM
09/26/19 10:00am (CEST) in German Register now
09/26/19 4:00pm (CEST) in English Register now