Software Developer (m/f)
Locations: Dresden, Boeblingen
- Development of integration solutions between CAD, PLM, ERP and office applications, as well as publication programmes and the use of product data as well as software solutions in the field of Model Based Syst and ems Engineering (MBSE).
- Creation of concepts in response to technical challenges and the implementation of object-orientated applications using modern programming methods.
- Responsible for the development project as well as the maintenance and quality control of the Software
- Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of NET, C++, Java, C#, COM/COM+, J2EE, UML, XML and relevant frameworks
- Ideally you will have at least a year's experience with one or more PLM- and/or PLM-related applications
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Self confidence and assertiveness, and both a customer, and team-oriented way of working
- Business level fluency in German and English
At XPLM we give you the opportunity to work in an experienced team, starting with a comprehensive induction, access to further training, as well as challenging and interesting tasks. We look forward to working with you in our growing company and will offer you an appropriate salary and extensive social benefits.
Would you like to start your future with us? Then please send us your complete application documents, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail at jobs(at)xplm.com. Or simply apply online.