xPLM Solution is an Infor Solution and Implementation Partner, providing highly qualified complementary solutions and implementation experts with focused CAD/PLM skills and experience to support engineering best practices and to ensure success.
xPLM Solution’s xPLM Integration Platform provides Infor PLM connectors with flexible deployment options to support your engineering best practices!
The CAD connectors for Infor PLM 8 offer CAD users an effective and intuitive integration. Data and structures of both Infor PLM and CAD are integrated providing the ability for bi-directional exchange of documents, CAD files, BOMs, parts (item masters), classification, item status and more. xPLM provides integrations for Infor PLM 8 connectors for Catia V5, Siemens NX(*) and Solid Edge.
- Document & File Management
- Management of Complex CAD Structures
- Items & BOM, Based on CAD design
- Workflow and Release Management (Access to the PLM-Task List)
- Check-in and Check-out from CAD
- Take and Release Ownership
- Management of Multiple Revisions
- Save Preview Before Final Saving
- Search and Load from PDM
- Bidirectional Exchange of Properties(e.g. for title block information)
- Update PLM-Attributes from CAD
- File Conversion (e.g. Viewables)
Product Information Sheets for Infor PLM Connectors
Infor PLM 8 Integration for CATIA V5 (500 KB)
Infor PLM 8 Integration for Siemens NX (473 KB) (*)
Infor PLM 8 Integration for Solid Edge (488 KB)
(*)Due to Siemens PLM Software product licence conditions, xPLM can only offer these connectors as part of a specific customer project and not as individual products.
xPLM, J2xPLM are trademarks of xPLM Solution GmbH. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.